Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Finish - Bliss Sampler Quilt!


I just finished machine quilting this top, which I had pieced way back in December 2011. Seriously -- sheesh! Time flies. You can find all the details in my original post, but the short story is the fabric is from an old collection by Bonnie and Camille called Bliss.


I quilted it using an all-over pattern called Royal Plumes. I had thoughts about doing some custom quilting, but the reality is that I'm always a little short on time when it comes to my own work.



The backing is from a collection called Mod Studio by Holly Zollinger for Riley Blake. Not sure where you can get this print nowadays.

And finally, some of my favorite blocks:



2 comments:

ipatchandquilt said...

what a scrumptious quilt. The quilting is so perfect for this quilt!!!
Esther
esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

Pieces of Time said...

The backing makes this such a fun quilt. I also love the quilting design. Thanks for showing it.
Jane in KS